the day as we Honor and Remember our Nation's and our Allies' veterans, and say
"Thank You!" to current active-duty members of our Armed Forces, members of the
National Guard and Reserve, and Allied Forces.
|The public is invited as
guests of the Salute to Veterans Corporation, no charge. Grab your folding chairs (no
seating is provided) and hop on a shuttle:
- $5 per person round trip.
- Leaving from Walnut & 5th Parking Garage (500 East Walnut) in
Columbia, or the Jefferson City Airport beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- The buses will continue to return passengers
to their boarding lots until everyone gets back after the Airshow closes.
- Folding chairs and collapsible strollers are
- No coolers allowed on the shuttles or at the
- Full food and Beverage Tents are on Site.
- Souvenir Vendors are on Site.
For safety's sake at the
Airshows spectators are reminded:
- No Fly-in's:
- Airport closed to all but commercial traffic
Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
- There is no space for private aircraft.
- No coolers, no picnic baskets, no alcohol,
- No bikes, tricycles, scooters or roller
- No smoking inside the gates
- No unauthorized sales
- No petitioning
- No soliciting
Tips to Enjoy the Airshow:
- Take folding chairs (no general seating
- Take along layers of clothing, roll-up rain
suit, or ponchos (no umbrellas, please)
- Take sun screen!
- Take a hat and binoculars
- Hearing protection is advisable.. especially
for small children. Consider leaving infants at home.
- Airshow environments with high noise levels
and weather exposure, are not the best for very young children.
- Wear sturdy shoes...tarmac may get hot!
For more information, please email us at: